09/12/2015: Work

18:14



I've condemn myself to the 9am - 5pm work hours, well not really, more like 11.30am - 5.30pm. I kinda understand why adults tell you to appreciate your life as a student. Working totally drains your energy. Coming to a place for 5 days straight where everyday is seemingly a cycle... It's boring. But it's true that if you have a passion for what you do, then it won't feel like work. 

Which is what I admire in my bosses, i'm currently a writer for Seriously Man and the unit here is good. When I first started, it did not feel like work more like i'm meeting friends to study or a meeting up for a group meeting. However, no matter how nice the people or how well the environment is, it's still a cycle and i'm already tired. Tired of the routine, Routinely tired.

But life doesn't always go your way, you'll just have to suck it up and do it.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts